12 boneheaded PR mistakes. Be ready for crisis, don’t erase negative comments.
- Some great data loss disaster stories. With miraculous recoveries.
- CNN suggestions on preparing for technology disasters. But cloud is no silver bullet.
- Infographic on datacenters and downtime. Big mind boggling numbers.
- Tell your users about downtime ahead of time. Let your customers plan ahead.
- 3/4 of european firms surveyed fear irrecoverable dataloss. Are their fears founded? Tests needed.
- Small business webinar on disaster recovery. Should be interesting.
ContactIf you'd like to talk about making your software work better under bad conditions or are interested in writing a guest post, please drop me a line!
- Barack Obama
- Business Continuity
- Business Services
- Costa Concordia
- Crisis Management
- Customer Satisfaction
- Data at Rest
- Data Loss
- disaster preparedness
- Disaster Recovery
- How To
- Information sensitivity
- Internet Security
- loss disaster
- Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
- Personally identifiable information
- Porsche Design Group
- Project management
- Recovery Oriented Computing
- seattle snowmageddon 2012
- Software Design
- Software Monitoring
- Software Quality
- Software testing
- stages of grief
- United States
- USB flash drive
- Web Service
- RT @mattomata: I showed my daughter some of the appalling videos of unprovoked police violence. Her (6yo): They are supposed to be doing g… 4 hours ago
- RT @KenJennings: It’s incredibly revealing how police are acting right now, even with full knowledge of how many eyes are on them. They bel… 14 hours ago
- RT @jeffbercovici: Boy you’d think a country that can equip every cop like a soldier could equip every doctor like a doctor 17 hours ago
- @Dixie3Flatline @williammanning @jfrog @SpaceX Don't ruin his drip 1 day ago
- RT @daeshikjr: Another video of Seattle PD body slamming a protesting then giving them a ground and pound. This is major abuse. Do not let… 1 day ago