12 boneheaded PR mistakes. Be ready for crisis, don’t erase negative comments.
- Some great data loss disaster stories. With miraculous recoveries.
- CNN suggestions on preparing for technology disasters. But cloud is no silver bullet.
- Infographic on datacenters and downtime. Big mind boggling numbers.
- Tell your users about downtime ahead of time. Let your customers plan ahead.
- 3/4 of european firms surveyed fear irrecoverable dataloss. Are their fears founded? Tests needed.
- Small business webinar on disaster recovery. Should be interesting.
ContactIf you'd like to talk about making your software work better under bad conditions or are interested in writing a guest post, please drop me a line!
- Barack Obama
- Business Continuity
- Business Services
- Costa Concordia
- Crisis Management
- Customer Satisfaction
- Data at Rest
- Data Loss
- disaster preparedness
- Disaster Recovery
- How To
- Information sensitivity
- Internet Security
- loss disaster
- Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
- Personally identifiable information
- Porsche Design Group
- Project management
- Recovery Oriented Computing
- seattle snowmageddon 2012
- Software Design
- Software Monitoring
- Software Quality
- Software testing
- stages of grief
- United States
- USB flash drive
- Web Service
- @todaywasawesome Reality tv show 14 hours ago
- Also if your curious how to use @gitlab VCS+CI with @jfrog Artifactory check it out here: jfrog.com/blog/gitlab-an… 1 day ago
- Congrats to @gitlab! It's amazing how #devops tools have built so much value in the market. techcrunch.com/2018/09/19/git… 1 day ago
- Wowowowowow! Awesome Frog Spirit k1m!!! twitter.com/kimsterv/statu… 1 day ago
- @jenseckels @SlackHQ Did you see reply from @SlackHQ there is a reset cache thing that might help 2 days ago