12 boneheaded PR mistakes. Be ready for crisis, don’t erase negative comments.
- Some great data loss disaster stories. With miraculous recoveries.
- CNN suggestions on preparing for technology disasters. But cloud is no silver bullet.
- Infographic on datacenters and downtime. Big mind boggling numbers.
- Tell your users about downtime ahead of time. Let your customers plan ahead.
- 3/4 of european firms surveyed fear irrecoverable dataloss. Are their fears founded? Tests needed.
- Small business webinar on disaster recovery. Should be interesting.
ContactIf you'd like to talk about making your software work better under bad conditions or are interested in writing a guest post, please drop me a line!
- Barack Obama
- Business Continuity
- Business Services
- Costa Concordia
- Crisis Management
- Customer Satisfaction
- Data at Rest
- Data Loss
- disaster preparedness
- Disaster Recovery
- How To
- Information sensitivity
- Internet Security
- loss disaster
- Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act
- Personally identifiable information
- Porsche Design Group
- Project management
- Recovery Oriented Computing
- seattle snowmageddon 2012
- Software Design
- Software Monitoring
- Software Quality
- Software testing
- stages of grief
- United States
- USB flash drive
- Web Service
- Blaming the User twitter.com/_youhadonejob1… 5 hours ago
- @KylePlantEmoji Japanese plan a surprise luau. 1 day ago
- @lynxbat So are you Jim or Dwight? 2 days ago
- Superb twitter.com/google/status/… 2 days ago
- @uhoelzle link? 2 days ago